Friday, April 15, 2016

Think about some of your recent purchases. What kinds of things influenced your purchasing decisions? What are some factors you take into account when you buy something?

Background: Recently, I bought a new I phone because my old one dropped into the toilet.
Topic Sentence: There are many factors which influence me why I pick the I phone.
Thesis Statement: Here are three reasons why.

The first main idea: practicability
Supporting idea: 1. find informations immediately
                            2. make a phone call
                            3. text message

The second main idea: save time
Supporting idea: 1. I'm already familiar with its software
                            2. some informations about me were already on the I Cloud
                            3. smoothly

The third main idea: cheaper & unique function
Supporting idea: 1. Apple store give me a discount if I give my old one to recycle
                            2. Other brand new phone is more expensive
                            3. There is an unique software which is called Facetime in I phone


Conclusion: People have different views when they make their own decisions to buy something. For me, I consider about its practicability, save time, price and feature.

1 comment: